Join us at one of the seven 2012 Vermont Agronomy Plus workshops in January and Feburary!
There has never been a greater need to think seriously about managing for long-term success: maximizing the impact of every dollar invested in farm operations, capitalizing on opportunities, and avoiding common pitfalls. Join us as we discuss:
- Top-quality haylage production.
- Nitrogen management in grass haylage: how much N is enough?
- What’s the difference? Characteristics of farms that succeed and farms that fail.
- Optimizing profitability with low-cost rations.
- Other locally relevant topics.
Attendees will enjoy interactive presentations, discussions, and an excellent lunch with UVM Extension faculty and staff including Sid Bosworth, Mark Canella, Jeff Carter, Alan Curler, Heather Darby, Daniel Hudson, Dennis Kaupplia, Tony Kitsos, and Bob Parsons (depending on location).
- Jan. 31, St. Johnsbury: Union Baptist Church, 932 US Rt.5, Waterford, VT.
- Feb 1, Randolph: VTC Red Schoolhouse, 46 S. Randolph Rd., Randolph Center, VT.
- Feb 2, Springfield: Holiday Inn, 818 Charlestown Rd.
- Feb 7, St. Albans: American Legion , 100 Parah Dr.
- Feb 8, Poultney: The Tiny Theatre, 153 Main St.
- Feb 9, Vergennes: American Legion Hall, 100 Armory Lane
- Feb 15, Newport: East Side Restaurant, 47 Landing St # 3
Time (all locations): 10:00 a.m – 3:30 p.m (registration begins at 9:30 a.m.)
If you need directions, please call 802-751-8307 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.